Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pantomime Blocking & Dart Facial_Francis

Hello guys,

I hope everybody are doing well.  I uploaded two clips to Syncsketch one of them is the Pantomime blocking and the other is the facial dart acting.

For the pantomime, I just animated the root (The rest head, chest are not animated) and a bit of her right leg at the end. Also, I did some simple facial act, but not the detail yet. What do you guys think about her disgust expression (around frame 141)? My friend said she looks angry rather than disgust.

Pantomime : Click Here

&

Dart Facial: Click Here


Thank you for all your help.


Fr

3 comments:

  1. Hi Francis, I feel like the expressions are reading well in the pantomime shot, though there's not enough blocked out for me to give many other notes. I do feel like the ending is rushed and we don't get enough time to read the final attitude.

    For the Dart shot I did some sketches. Mouth shapes still need to be pushed further. Thanks for including previous drawings! This shot is really close, so do this last round of notes and focus on the new shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victor. I just saw also, it's more than seven seconds. I will adjust that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victor. I just saw also, it's more than seven seconds. I will adjust that as well.

    ReplyDelete